The technology facilities in The Gillespie Centre are extensive and a full list of our equipment is set out below. Similar technology is available in the traditional conference rooms.
“The support service team were great – very helpful and gave us their contact numbers so were easily accessible when we needed them.” Liz Mowlem Addenbrookes Hospital, 9-10 Jan 2014
Projection Systems in the Elton Bowring Room
and Riley Auditorium
- High quality front projection system (also included in the Glover Room & Latimer Room)
- Integrated control system with easy to use, touch screen user interface
- The ability to project:
- High resolution computer images from resident PCs or auxiliary inputs
- 35 mm slides via a slide to video converter
- VHS video tapes
- Off air TV images
- A sophisticated audio system provides program sound and speech reinforcement in the Riley Auditorium.
Additional Audio Visual Equipment
- Slide projectors, television, poster boards and flipcharts are also available.
- DVD recording is possible in the Riley Auditorium using two cameras positioned to capture both the presenter and screen. For other rooms, recording equipment can be hired in.
- Video conference facilities are available to hire on request.
- All equipment can be controlled by a user or technician provided by Clare College Conferencing.
- A lectern with microphone can be positioned either side of the screen in both the Riley Auditorium and Elton Bowring Room.
- The Elton Bowring Room can link to the main Auditorium so that a presentation can be viewed by a larger audience.
Our dedicated Support Services team will be pleased to discuss your needs and provide help and assistance before and during your conference. Sam and Carl, our Support Services team, can be contacted on email@example.com.